The Minibrew® F40x - for full barrel recipes - 40 gallon fermenter
Why the Minibrew® fermenter?
- Arrives ready to brew. Assemble, Clean, Sanitize, Fill, and Pitch.
- Durable, Easy to clean, and less expensive than stainless steel
- All Stainless steel fittings included
- Compact design with our included all metal ridged stand.
- Save money on yeast by reusing your live collected flocculated yeast.
- 40 Gallon capacity leaves plenty of head space for your 30-35 gallon batch.
- Our fermenters are proudly made right here in the USA.
1. Now we offer a sealed top. It is 6" in diameter access port. Just large enough to reach inside for cleaning or if you prefer a CIP thread in the top center.
2. The Minibrew Fermenter has 5/16 inch wall thickness, with a unique 60 degree conical bottom and cylindrical top gives a more complete fermentation and faster.
3. Our rigid all metal construction stand is very stable.
4. Three stainless steel weld-less EZ Seal bulk head fittings.
◦ 1 x 1 Inch
◦ 2 x 1/2 inch
5. Stainless steel valves and fittings are included.
◦ 1 x 1 inch valve for loading, filling and harvesting flocculating yeast.
◦ 1x 1/2 inch valve for racking, tasting, and gravity samples.
◦ 1x vinyl 1/2 by 3/8 barb fitting is included for connecting to a bottling line or keg filling tube
6. Airlock and cork.
7. All assembly instructions.
Tank and stand are 58" tall by 21" wide.
NOTE: We build to order on this fermenter. Lead Time is Two Weeks.