The Minibrew® F40x - 40 gallon fermenter
Why the Minibrew® fermenter?
- Arrives ready to brew. Assemble, Clean, Sanitize, Fill, and Pitch.
- Durable, Easy to clean, and less expensive than stainless steel
- All Stainless steel fittings included
- Compact design with our included all metal ridged stand, fits easily into your chest freezer fermentation chamber.
- Save money on yeast by reusing your collected flocculated yeast.
- 40 Gallon capacity leaves plenty of head space for your 30-35 gallon batch.
- Our fermenters are proudly made right here in the USA.
1. The Minibrew Fermenter, Durable with full 5/16 inch wall thickness, with a unique 60 degree conical bottom and cylindrical top gives a more complete fermentation, faster.
2. Our rigid all metal construction stand.
3. Two stainless steel weld-less EZ Seal bulk head fittings.
◦ 1 x 1 Inch
◦ 1 x 1/2 inch
4. Stainless steel valves and fittings are included.
◦ 1 x 1 inch valve for harvesting flocculating yeast and trub.
◦ 1x 1/2 inch valve for racking, tasting, and gravity samples.
◦ 2x vinyl 1/2 by 3/8 barbs are included for connecting to a bottling line or keg filling tube
5. Airlock and cork.
6. All assembly instructions.
Please take a look at our EZ move dollies. They really help to move the fermentor with ease.
Tank and stand are 58" tall by 21" wide.
NOTE: We build to order on this fermenter. Lead Time is Two Weeks.