Summer Sale --- 25% off
The Minibrew® 6.5 gallon fermenter
Want to step up your brewing to the next level? The Minibrew affordable conical fermentor is the smart choice. Positive dead yeast removal from the large 3/4 inch bottom valve eliminates bacteria risk. Spray sanitizer on the valve, remove dead yeast and spray again. This is the only risk free Bacteria free dead yeast removal method. While your are at it collect light colored yeast for your next beer. Don't take the infection risk of siphoning off your new beer to bottles or a keg. Use our include a 1/2 inch racking port valve. A bright beer tank is nice but eliminate potential contamination opportunities by completing your fermentation and aging in one vessel.
Why the Minibrew fermenter?
- Arrives ready to brew. Assemble, Clean, Sanitize, Fill, and Pitch.
- Durable, Easy to clean, and less expensive than stainless steel
- All Stainless steel fittings including racking port
- Compact design with our included all metal ridged stand, fits easily into your chest freezer fermentation chamber.
- Height is adjustable for upright to chest freezer
- Save money on yeast by re-using your collected flocculated yeast.
- 60 degree conical works best for a more complete flow of dead yeast to bottom valve.
- 6.5 Gallon capacity leaves plenty of head space for your 5 gallon batch.
- Our fermenters are proudly made right here in the USA.
- Our fermenters are the industry standard. Please compare and see for yourself
- Our fermenters are real cylinder-conical tanks --- check them out!
Whats included?1. The Minibrew Fermenter, Durable with full 5/16 inch wall thickness, with a unique 60 degree conical bottom and cylindrical top gives a more complete fermentation, faster.
2. Our rigid all metal construction stand.
3. Two stainless steel weld-less EZ Seal bulk head fittings.
◦ 1 x 3/4 Inch
◦ 1 x 1/2 inch
4. Stainless steel valves and hex nipple fittings are included.
◦ 1 x 3/4 inch valve for harvesting flocculating yeast and trub.
◦ 1x 1/2 inch valve for racking, tasting, and gravity samples.
◦ 2x vinyl 1/2 by 3/8 barbs are included for connecting to a bottling line or keg filling tube
5. Yellow medical grade vinyl cover is air tight with a simple rubber band.
6. Airlock and cork.
7. Assembly instructions.